Using The Internet To Promote Your Small Business
You are doubtless aware of the value that the Internet can have in bringing your business to the attention of potential customers, and you have probably heard that becoming involved in social media is an important part of the process.
Feeling a little overwhelmed by the techno-speak of Internet marketing specialists?
While it is possible to do it all yourself, most small business owners will want to concentrate their own specialized expertise on running their businesses, and to engage the services of a professional website designer with Internet marketing experience to plan and implement an Internet marketing strategy.
- Research your target market, competition and commonly used search phrases
- Create a game plan including keywords, social networks and advertising
- Build a website that fits your immediate needs and get you online
- Target your market. Who, what where when and why?
- Monitor your website usage and social stats throughout the year
- Review stats, trends, new features and changes for website at year end
- Redesign based on findings.
Wash, rinse, repeat.
Looking to get your portfolio, project or small business website online?
Your custom designed web solution with 24-7 support starts as low as $850 / year ... Get online today!